London, Thursday 7 December 2017
Authoritative, evidence-based information on how to protect cardiovascular health is vitally important for researchers, clinicians, policy makers and the public.
Submissions are welcome for poster presentation or oral communication during the Symposium.
Email the Symposium Office for queries or use the above weblink for direct online abstract submission.
- Cardiovascular prevention by healthy lifestyle in the young
- Dietary factors and micronutrients to promote cardiovascular health
- Ethnicity and cardiovascular risk
- Exercise to reduce risk of heart disease and other serious vascular disorders
- Public policy for cardiovascular health
- Mediterranean diet and cardiovascular health
The symposium is of interest to life scientists and health professionals from the clinical, biotechnology and academic sectors; and policy professionals and members of the public interested in effective ways to use diet and lifestyle to protect and maintain the health of the heart. This Symposium of particular interest to clinical and life science academics, health journalists, occupational health specialists, health professionals, pharmaceutical and biotechnology experts, providers of healthy foods and food supplements, sports and personal trainers, exercise and activity companies, and others, including members of the public, concerned about maintaining the health of the heart and preventing heart-associated illnesses.
Attendees will be limited to 90.
Publication: Peer-reviewed papers from the event will be published.