The aim of the Healthy Heart Awards is to encourage interest among children of all ages in lifestyle that helps to keep the heart healthy.
Schools participating in our Healthy Heart initiative receive a Healthy Heart Award certificate to recognize their interest in education about how to keep the heart healthy.
See more information in the links below including the list of 22 schools which have since 2011 received Healthy Heart Awards from our healthy heart charity the Cardiovascular Research Trust.
- Healthy Heart Poetry publications
- Healthy Heart Awards
- Read about the 2013 Healthy Heart Awards
- Healthy Heart Poetry 2014
- Online schools entry for healthy heart poetry or heart healthy recipe for 2016 Anthology
- Videos of Healthy Heart Poetry by schools
- Photo Library: 2014 Readings and Awards
- Video: 2014 Healthy Heart Poetry Readings